Thursday, April 17, 2014

That's it! I've started this blog for my loved ones to keep up with me and my numerous adventures. They might not be too numerous, but I promise there will be some. I will be heading to the Gulf Coast this summer for a little while to take some marine science classes. Hopefully that will go well! I'm so excited it hurts my everything. Pray for me! And that I will seek the Lord's face and hear His call while I'm there. I'm not gonna go into too much detail, but God knows what He's doing sending me down to the coast this summer. Things are lining up! What a wonderful God I serve.

For I know the plans I have for you -- this is the Lord's declaration -- plans for your welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. You will call to Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment