Monday, April 6, 2015

Get Ready for More

I can thankfully update you all that I will be back in Ocean Springs this summer! I applied for a summer internship at the Gulf Coast Research Lab a few months ago and was accepted! I can't lie when I say that I was completely shocked. And obviously I was humbled. There is apparently more for me to do down in Mississippi, and I'm not complaining.

This summer will be filled with update after update, so just get ready for more. I know you've been patiently waiting for something like this to happen. You're living vicariously through me. It's ok, I'm honored ;) Anyways, I'll be in Ocean Springs for 8 weeks studying under a faculty at the marine lab. According to the information I've been given so far, I'll be working with menhaden. Menhaden is a huge part of U.S. fisheries. It will definitely be an informative, eye-opening experience for me. But it'll be fun. And geeky. And probably filled with sea-sickness. But that's just a given, guys. You remember last summer.

P.S: Graduation in 33 days whaaat

No comments:

Post a Comment