Friday, May 16, 2014

I'm Not Bitter!

It seems that with every post lately I'm sounding more and more ticked off and bitter. So, let me just say for the record that I'm not! I'm definitely glad it's the weekend. However, it's not like I'm hating my life right now or something. It's been great. I just am always finding something to complain about. Don't we all do that, folks? Can I get an amen? 

It's been a whirlwind of a week that has gone by like a month and a day all at once. I'm having a great time. Walking out of my dorm every morning to see the beach in the background is the best. The scenery around campus is awesome. I'm soaking it in. 

Just bear with me and pray for me! That's all I ask of you! This will be a roller coaster ride. There will be ups and downs and times when I don't know which way is up. But I'll look back and love every second of it once it's over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment