Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Let the Games Begin

The new term has started officially! Shark Biology, here I am. I can't think of any other class I would rather be in. 


There are 5 other classes going on along with ours. Most have 10-15 students in them. Ours has 22. You can imagine the utter chaos on this little campus of ours. The term before had like 4 classes and only one was truly filled to the max. I liked having my own bathroom to myself! Now I'm sharing it with God knows how many people...

The shark biology schedule is a doozy. We'll be taking trips every Friday out onto the boat. Those last all day, 8 AM til 5 PM. Those will consist of literally fishing for sharks. How much more thrilling can it get? We might be taking a trip down to New Orleans to the aquarium for a day as well. Hopefully that works out. That would be cool. 

Wish me luck. I'll be extremely busy. And covered in shark grossness most of the time. It's gonna be great.


No comments:

Post a Comment