Saturday, May 24, 2014

Time Flies

That's it. My first class here at the Gulf Coast Research Lab is over. Yeah, I can't believe it either. Who knew 2 weeks would fly by that quickly?

Looking back on it, the herpetology class I took was a bunch of fun and filled with adventure. I wouldn't have changed any of it. I'm glad I took it, even though it wasn't exactly what I thought it was going to be. I met genuine, fun-loving people from all over the country who enjoyed similar interests. I caught wild snakes and lizards and frogs and salamanders while out in the field. And let's not forget that beautiful alligator we caught from Wednesday.

Looking back, I don't regret a thing. Looking forward, I can't even begin to imagine what kind of craziness will happen in my Shark Biology class! I hear that we will be going out in the boats a lot. Almost every day. So that's exciting stuff. 

Stay tuned for some fin-tastic posts in these next 4 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment